She’s just going to say that the liberals are keeping her down – From newsfeed: “Michelle Bachman just removed the barrier to the Lincoln Memorial and is getting grilled by the park police.”

When we got into World War II, individuals and families paid 38 percent of federal income taxes and corporations picked up the other 62 percent. Last year, individuals and families paid 82 percent of federal income taxes and corporations paid just 18 percent. How did this happen?

Joshua Holland

There is one bright side of the shutdown however — because of the closure of National Parks, the Ku Klux Klan will be unable to march through the Gettysburg battlefield today. Instead, they have pledged to inundate the town of Gettysburg itself.

Pissweasels