After spending the last few hours of consciousness available to me watching “Survival of the Dead” and drifting off into sleep I dreamed myself away.
1. I dreamed that I had wronged the less than tall warrior leader of an Asian country, so much so that I was marked for death by means of process served papers.
2. I dreamed myself into a forest that had reclining leather seats and warm couches to sleep on; to escape said death warrant.
3. I dreamed that the forest had a remote control fireplace that could be switched from blowing frigid cold to comfortable warmth.
What was I really thinking about when I was dreaming about these things?
1. I’m always in fear that I can’t pay the bills.
2. We have no furniture to speak of; yes a love seat and easy chair, but really our only other “furniture” is our dining set and beds.
3. I sleep next to our heating vents and open windows; no doubt this influenced my dreams last night.
This morning I woke up wondering if bets made under the light of comets that come true should lead to life long bonds or long-term estrangement, because the latter appears to be true.
Where are you now?