I’m a massive Mythbusters Fan; but I’m also enough of a Nerd to spend some of time I should be just being entertained yelling at the screen; anger turned to remorse and in my remorse, I turned to drink. I’m sure some of the fan base out there is already drinking while watching; I present the rules for the “Somewhat Disdainful” Mythbusters drinking Game.
- Chug every time the “Build Team” refer to remotely controlled arm or other simple mechanism as a “robot”. Finish your Beer if Grant suggests a “Robot” and instead comes up with a “McGuffin”
- Chug when a cast member is injured (and the stop filming to deal with it) finish your beer if they replay the injury in slow motion. If playing in a group you must RACE to finish your beer and place it on your head. Last one to finish must finish a second beer.
- Finish your beer if Grant makes a mistake in his math leading to an explosion. If playing in a group you must RACE to finish your beer and place it on your head then yell “Nice one Grant”. Last one to finish must finish a second beer.
- Drink half your Beer if there is a minor injury that does not merit an instant replay. Finish your beer in celebration if it is a member of the Build Team that you dislike.
- Finish your beer for every plane trip required to study a myth
- Finish your beer every time they say the world Alemeda.
Extended or Hard Liquor Rules
- Substitute a depth Charge for every Chug
- Substitute a shot of your favorite booze for every chug
NOTE: You can’t do this with wine, if you can’t drink “real” booze then Drinking Games aren’t for you.
Winning the Game
The Player who finishes the most beer/booze (by volume or alcohol content) that is still sober, as determined by standard sobriety test, is the winner.
Stay sober during any Myth where a “Robot” is used (The Samurai Sword Myths, The Hammer Myths, The Marching Boots myth)
Stay Sober during a Bloopers Episode
Stay Sober during any Tori Heavy episode, he’s very clumsy and adventurous