I’m a massive Mythbusters Fan; but I’m also enough of a Nerd to spend some of time I should be just being entertained yelling at the screen; anger turned to remorse and in my remorse, I turned to drink. I’m sure some of the fan base out there is already drinking while watching; I present the rules for the “Somewhat Disdainful” Mythbusters drinking Game.
- Chug every time the “Build Team” refer to remotely controlled arm or other simple mechanism as a “robot”. Finish your Beer if Grant suggests a “Robot” and instead comes up with a “McGuffin”
- Chug when a cast member is injured (and the stop filming to deal with it) finish your beer if they replay the injury in slow motion. If playing in a group you must RACE to finish your beer and place it on your head. Last one to finish must finish a second beer.
- Finish your beer if Grant makes a mistake in his math leading to an explosion. If playing in a group you must RACE to finish your beer and place it on your head then yell “Nice one Grant”. Last one to finish must finish a second beer.
- Drink half your Beer if there is a minor injury that does not merit an instant replay. Finish your beer in celebration if it is a member of the Build Team that you dislike.
- Finish your beer for every plane trip required to study a myth
- Finish your beer every time they say the world Alemeda.
Extended or Hard Liquor Rules
- Substitute a depth Charge for every Chug
- Substitute a shot of your favorite booze for every chug
NOTE: You can’t do this with wine, if you can’t drink “real” booze then Drinking Games aren’t for you.
Winning the Game
The Player who finishes the most beer/booze (by volume or alcohol content) that is still sober, as determined by standard sobriety test, is the winner.
Stay sober during any Myth where a “Robot” is used (The Samurai Sword Myths, The Hammer Myths, The Marching Boots myth)
Stay Sober during a Bloopers Episode
Stay Sober during any Tori Heavy episode, he’s very clumsy and adventurous
Hey, is it time for MeFi’s Adam Savage to put his foot down?Published by NiteMayr on March 23, 2010