Presented for your entertainment and in no way meant to infringe upon the copyrighted materials we blatently rip off already: The Top Ten Most Shocking Revelations in Star Wars Episode Two: Attack of the clones!
10. Luke and Leia were not fathered by Darth Vader as previously revealed, but instead Padme was impregnated by a confused Obi-Wan just back from another “visit” to the bars on Corsuicant.
9. Mace Windu is more than just a bad ass Jedi, he also moonlights as a singer in Jabbas Pleasure Dome.
8. Bobba Fett is a clone.
7. Bobba Fett is not nearly as annoying as Annikan was as a child.
6. Smoking exists in the seedy unerworld of the Republic, however the PFY that pushes them does not have the force powers to push them.
5. Darth Sidious likes to arrange flowers and ballet dance in his spare time between enslaving politicians and kidnapping planets.
4. R2D2 Can climb stairs, fly and repair almost anything, but cannot look DOWN.
3. Ewan Macgregor is a surprisingly convincing Obi-Wan Kenobi, however what was more impressinve is when he played to dual role of Obi-Wan and the New queen of Naboo.
2. Lucas bought the rights to the “sound of music”
1. Anakin Skywalker was a know-nothing, loudmouth bitchy punk.