Grand theft Auto 1 & 2 sucked
I thought I might say that right off the top to ensure that readers would know where I come from when I am speaking about the Grand Theft Auto Series.
I abhor the idea that there are games out there that glorify crime in the way that these games have done in the past. Add to that fact that the games went out of their way to insult the player and you have a formula for suck cess.
All that aside, I have to say that Grand Theft Auto Three (GTA3) is a major leap forward in the series in terms of fun; sadly not much in terms of content.
I have truly enjoyed being the misanthrope that I always wanted to be, thus far. Since I haven’t given much thought to the actual missions et al, I may have missed the real meat of the game. Perhaps not. In any measure, this game has been real fun and I suggest that any adult check it out. Please keep out of the hands of small children.
Presented for your entertainment and in no way meant to infringe upon the copyrighted materials we blatently rip off already: The Top Ten Most Shocking Revelations in Star Wars Episode Two: Attack of the clones!
10. Luke and Leia were not fathered by Darth Vader as previously revealed, but instead Padme was impregnated by a confused Obi-Wan just back from another “visit” to the bars on Corsuicant.
9. Mace Windu is more than just a bad ass Jedi, he also moonlights as a singer in Jabbas Pleasure Dome.
8. Bobba Fett is a clone.
7. Bobba Fett is not nearly as annoying as Annikan was as a child.
6. Smoking exists in the seedy unerworld of the Republic, however the PFY that pushes them does not have the force powers to push them.
5. Darth Sidious likes to arrange flowers and ballet dance in his spare time between enslaving politicians and kidnapping planets.
4. R2D2 Can climb stairs, fly and repair almost anything, but cannot look DOWN.
3. Ewan Macgregor is a surprisingly convincing Obi-Wan Kenobi, however what was more impressinve is when he played to dual role of Obi-Wan and the New queen of Naboo.
2. Lucas bought the rights to the “sound of music”
1. Anakin Skywalker was a know-nothing, loudmouth bitchy punk.