After a long, long long delay in posting my next daring missive I’ve returned to put down my latest words on digital paper. As some of you may or may not know the Real World does exist and is not a fairy tale created by llamas who want to stop playing CounterStrike.
Sadly the real world (and not just the one one MTV) has rules, and one of those is that the ethereal world that is the Internet is fueled not just by fark and slashdot, but by money too. So, I, the webmaster, need to focus on my job as well as my website. Sad isn’t it?
And so I present, the Top Ten Reasons why webmasters neglect their Websites:
10. Pure Laziness, too busy stuffing our mouths with Mountain Dew and Cheetos!
9. Three Words, Never Winter Nights (I know it is normally two words)
8. Beer, and its buddy Liquor.
7. See number 8 and Repeat.
6. Locked up in a Tape Closet.
5. Stupid IE 6 Security Patches!!!
4. The Terrorists stole my keyboard. Or was it Swiper the Fox?
3. Innumerable showings of Star Wars Episode 2 or Spiderman, pick your poison.
2. That last peice of news about Natalie Portman, you know the one.
1. Grand Theft Auto 3.