—excuse me, for i have just died.
Rest in Peace Leslie Nielson; the final nail in teh coffin of 80s sitcoms about randy old ladies.
- Photo: thedailywhat: http://tumblr.com/xgar9z2bp #
- Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving – Cat’s don’t like moving…. that’s why we left Kodos in… http://tumblr.com/xgarcdiia #
- Video: Money Line “and when you least expect it, Jeff Goldblum” http://tumblr.com/xgargkjfw #
- Playing with Pinguy, so far so good, especially on my tablet pc. #
- Hmmm, still having performance issues #
- I'm watching http://tubedubber.com/#rhZCyQ3emQg:BI-TXC8AEyQ:0:100:0:50:true #tubedub Winter Fun for all! #
- Video: thedailywhat: http://tumblr.com/xgarnkxnk #
- Photo: http://tumblr.com/xgarzsl8f #
- Photo: http://tumblr.com/xgas1g59x #
- Video: Yes, every time someone greets the camera it custs back to the same guy jumping at the camera…. Happy… http://tumblr.com/xgas80ghv #
- Video: From the creator of Invader Zim and Squeeeee (Jhonen Vasquez) and the MSI side project (The Left… http://tumblr.com/xgasa1zgq #
Powered by Twitter Tools
From the creator of Invader Zim and Squeeeee (Jhonen Vasquez) and the MSI side project (The Left Rights)
All this over some fine Korean BBQ with JR. Goldberg and JImmy Urine:
Jimmy: It can be whatever you want.
Me: It’ll probably be awful. ’Fact it’ll definitely be awful. So awful most people won’t really even get through it thinking it’s just one of those really awful lip-syncing videos with people dancing like idiots puts up on Youtube.
Jimmy: That sounds great.
Me: No, I mean it. It’s gonna look awful, and be awful, and then awful things will happen.
Jimmy: That’s what I want!
Me: I thought you wanted Korean BBQ.
Jimmy: I did.
Me: It was a setup! You tricked me with meat.
JR: Wuzz happenin’?…-BURRRRRRP-
Yes, every time someone greets the camera it custs back to the same guy jumping at the camera…. Happy Xmas!
Daring Dance Move of the Day: At the auditions for the Dutch edition of So You Think You Can Dance, one half of the Stereoheads attempts a freestyle move previously thought too hard to perform erectly.
(tl;dw: skip to 1:05.)[thanks erwin!]
Yakitty sax… in the SNOW!
Money Line “and when you least expect it, Jeff Goldblum"