Williams College OCTET DRAIN PM DAWN OF SOUL AND MEANING
Way to drain all merit and soul from this song and way to make it even worse crowd.
This actually made me gag, loudly.
These guys should have their ties revoked.
Why didn’t they let someone with soul lead this?
Augh. I had to watch it twice while writing this.
Someone tell the director of this group that soul songs don’t work when the singer has no soul in his voice.
I was worried that I would be giving up all the green when I came down here to the City; I’m no nature lover, but I do like the trees and grass the come with nature. London has proven to be very green, excessively so. But like Kubla Khan, I find wisdom in excess and think that the tree lined streets are awesome and I go out of my way to drive down the back streets to stay among said streets.
Last night I dreamed about old friends and strange pets; I wonder if anyone else had such odd dreams last night?
- I was attending a physics class; there were about 10 people in the class that I would consider close or fairly close confidants. Some old crushes were there too. The teacher was kind of ineffectual but was intent on teaching us how fusion worked and why it was important. I got lost in the math and was unable to follow the actual class. The class was disrupted by our constant celebration of seeing each other after long absences. I followed my friends out of the class; but went back and apologized to the teacher (who was kind of a jerk anyway).
- After leaving the school building I met a woman who I think I used to know, but her name escapes me. She was standing in one of the school fields and sort of crying and looking out of sorts. She explained that she had given up her son for adoption and that she missed him terribly. She had her boy when she was a teenager and had given him up at birth. I told her that she made a choice out of love and that I admired her for being strong enough to keep on going. I hugged her and told her how much I admired her and that I wished her all the best.
- Then I shifted to a park where there were some kids playing (my daughter and nephews were there) my parents drove up in their van and the kids piled in. I sort of floated alongside the van and we drove on down a nearby hill to a disused rail terminal. I took photographs of the old steam trains held there juxtaposed with toy rail employees. (NOTE: Now I want to take pictures of iconic places with toy versions of typical employees or people who would utilize such places) juxtaposed with them)
- It was at this point my nephews introduced me to to their new puppy, a black lab. I forget it’s name. I then showed them my new cat, a long-clawed sable back mini-panther. I forget what I called it too. I also (apparently) had a pet dwarf (fantasy style, like in WoW) calle U-Thor (oo – thor). I had to keep the dwarf and mini-panther from killing random people as we walked from the rail terminal along a sandy beach.
- I took the mini-panther back to the school where I let it loose to roam the halls. It didn’t do any harm there, as it seemed to love attention.
What was I dreaming about? I have no idea! I didn’t play world of warcraft or any other video games last night, I wasn’t reminiscing with anyone. Maybe I miss some people?
What did you dream about last night?