- Back from Manitoulin Island – Blog post and more pix to come #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
Four Frame Freezing Follies
1. 1/1000th of a second will freeze action moving either up and down or across the frame.
2. 1/500th of a second is good for aerials (coming in over a scene, like in a plane or along those lines)
3. 1/250th of a second is good for freezing action coming straight at you (toward the camera – unless of course itâ€™s my dog who comes toward you then lurches to the side for no apparent reason)
4. 4 seconds takes objects in motion and turns them into streaks of light (think car headlights here – night photography will never be the same)