- Spencer the Cat woke me up by biting my hands and elbows this morning. This is his friendly good morning. #
- Too. Much. Fibre. #
- I dreamed last night that I was trapped in a grand hotel with no electricity or running water, the road outside was full of sand dunes. #
- Theme Notes “The Comments need to be fixed” http://tinyurl.com/53xhfy #
- Neat “Gapminder” http://www.gapminder.org/ #
- @RevNathan you can finally finish some of that short fiction you’ve been flailing at. LoL in reply to RevNathan #
- The main Difference between Suge Knight and Sarah Palin is Suge knight would have the sense to keep that kid away from his daughter. #
- Suge Knight once developed a means to bring comic characters into reality, just so he could smack Superman around for kicks #
- Once upon a time Suge Knight met the big bad wolf in the deep dark forest, now Suge has a wolf skin coat. #
- When your cat just freezes and stares at nothing, they are watching out for Suge Knight, somewhere, out there…. #
- Awaiting feedback. #
- Please accept that I find Dexter and Trueblood to be very poorly written exercises in television. Also, I hate “Sassy” stereo-characters. #
- While @warrenellis is like Tesla with Beer, Jack Black is like Emile Hirsch, with a face that ages naturally, as opposed to perpetual boyism #
- Rogers Routing issues resolved in London #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
Maybe Sarah Palin is IlliteratePublished by NiteMayr on September 30, 2008
“All of them”
I’m beginning to think that Sarah Palin might not be able to read; not at an adult level. It’s looking more and more like the McCain/Palin ticket might be more special that one might first understand.
And yes, she gets more precious when she is cornered. It’s amazing, this was not a compliment.
Updated: a transcript
COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?
PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media —
COURIC: But what ones specifically? I’m curious.
PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.
COURIC: Can you name any of them?
PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news.