- Looking at my future options. Still looking for a perm. Job with Benefits. MMMmmmm Health Care. #
- Arsenic and Old Lace starring John Hurt and Ian McKellen as the aunts; doesn’t that sound like CAMP AWESOME?!?! #
- With Ryan Reynolds in the Cary Grant Role and Steve Buscemi in the Peter Lorre role. Can you say Oscar Winning Comedy? #
- I was going to go looking for Writeroom for Linux; but then I realized that I have Vim there. I’m just going to sit back down now. #
- Stephen Fry as Cousin Teddy!!!!! #
- OH; I forgot. I played Mass Effect. It’s good. I turned off Bloom, Depth of Field and Blur effects. I played with them on, but, No. #
- I’m listening to Marc Maron “Tickets Still Available”. You should too. #
- Acomedian doing jokes about how “Ironic” by Alanis isn’t about Irony. How funny is that? If you said “not funny at all” you get check-plus #
- MF: Couldn’t find work, was on food stamps but about to lose them….and hates libruls.
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present: Irony. #
- If you read my last blog post in Stephen Fry’s voice, it sounds great. #
- MF: There is an awful lot of inarticulate and misguided rage out there, and sometimes it’s armed or behind the wheel of a car #
- @warrenellis Perhaps you are not familiar with the works of Michael Bay, it’s essentially the same thing. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.